As the Coronavirus carries on, we must remain diligent in keeping our customers, staff, and community safe and healthy. COVID-19 has changed the way many look at the world, and as a service provider, we have to do the same. As businesses begin to reopen, we must find a way to safely start sending our techs back into customer’s homes.
At this time, we are continuing to follow the policies that we currently have in place. So that you know how we are doing business, we’ve posted it for you. If you have questions about any of our policies, please feel free to contact either of our offices.
Our offices continue to remain closed to the public. However, this does NOT mean we are closed for business.
Customers still have a variety of ways in which they can conduct business with us, including:
– Calling our offices: Swayzee – 765-922-7916
Yeoman – 574-965-2100
Fiberhawk – 765-922-HAWK (4295)
We will begin customer installations on Monday, May 18. There will be certain precautions that we will be taking before an installation:
- Each employee, every morning must check their temperature before beginning work. Employees with a temperature of 100.4 or higher are to remain at home/will be sent home.
- All employees will be wearing PPE.
- Prior to installations, customers will be screened three (3) times:
- Customer Service Representatives will call the customer a day prior to installation to make sure no one in the home is ill.
- Tech will contact the customer the day of the installation to make sure no one in the home is ill
- When the tech arrives, he will ask if anyone in the home is ill. If for any reason, the tech feels that there is the possibility of infection, he/she has the discretion to reschedule
- Customers should wear masks or be in another part of the house during the installation for their safety as well as the tech.
- All Techs will wear personal protective equipment (PPE).
Prior to opening our offices, we will be installing barriers in all of our lobby areas as well as placing designations of where to stand to achieve social distancing. We also ask there are no more than 2 customers in the lobby at a time. We will be disinfecting our office areas per CDC guidelines.
We are following the Governor’s guidelines for opening our offices to the public during Stage 4 of Back on Track Indiana. This will be on Monday, June 15, however, this timing is subject to change as the situation evolves.
We urge everyone to continue to practice the personal precautions recommended by the CDC to help prevent illness. They include frequent hand washing, not touching your face, disinfecting surfaces, and social distancing. Go to www.cdc.gov for complete details. You can also get more information about COVID-19 from the World Health Organization at www.who.int.
Thank you, and we hope everyone stays safe and healthy! We’re all in this together.
Fiberhawk is Swayzee Communication’s and Yeoman Telephone Company’s
fiber to the home product that will be coming to your area soon.
Call our office to check for availability in your area. See our map.
765-922-HAWK or 765-922-7916