Working Together to Fight COVID-19
Swayzee Communications/Yeoman Telephone/Fiberhawk is closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and will do everything we can to protect the health and safety of our customers, our community, and our employees. We are following the current guidance from national, state, and local health authorities to ensure we are taking the appropriate actions.
Please review this important information related to COVID-19:
- We have closed our office locations to the public and shared the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines with our employees and reinforced prevention techniques.
- Our eBilling and automatic bill pay services are a great way to pay your Swayzee Communications/Yeoman Telephone/Fiberhawk bill online without having to leave your home. If you’re not enrolled, call 765-922-HAWK to get started. You can also pay your bill over the phone or bring your payment to our exterior drop box at our Swayzee and Yeoman offices
- During service and installation appointments, you may notice our technicians wearing protective gear and using disinfectant wipes. They may also limit the number of people in the area. If anyone in your home is ill, the appointment will need to be rescheduled.
- We urge you to practice the personal precautions recommended by the CDC to help prevent illness. They include frequent hand washing, not touching your face, disinfecting surfaces, and social distancing. Go to www.cdc.gov for complete details. You can also get more information about COVID-19 from the World Health Organization at www.who.int.
- Swayzee Communications/Yeoman Telephone is one of many broadband and telephone service providers to sign the Keep Americans Connected Pledge.Promoted by the Federal Communications Commission, this pledge reads as follows: “Given the coronavirus pandemic and its impact on American society, our company pledges for the next 60 days to: (1) not terminate service to any residential or small business customers because of their inability to pay their bills due to the disruptions caused by the coronavirus pandemic; (2) waive any late fees that any residential or small business customers incur because of their economic circumstances related to the coronavirus pandemic.
*We still encourage you to stay as current as you can with your payments. This helps you avoid building up a large balance for later and it helps support those in your community who need financial assistance the most.
- Let us know if your household needs an internet plan upgrade due to the increased demands of working from home and taking online classes. We understand how vital internet service is during these challenging times.
- As the situation evolves, we will keep you updated on any changes to our business operations or customer services. Our primary concern remains the health of our community. Please do your part to fight back against COVID-19 and lessen its impact. We’re all in this together.
Stay safe out there!
Fiberhawk is Swayzee Communication’s and Yeoman Telephone Company’s
fiber to the home product that will be coming to your area soon.
Call our office to check for availability in your area. See our map.
765-922-HAWK or 765-922-7916